Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is The White Stuff In My Pores

A SPECIAL GIFT .....

We girls love romance, a value that is lost in time! A red rose, a kiss, a caress ..... gestures that seem to vanish and petty ......
How many of you are fortunate enough to enjoy the attention and kindness? I think few, unfortunately, the boys prefer football and their hobby to another ...... and this saddens us, and despairs at the same time!
In January I received an unexpected gift as you want ... .. a beautiful engagement ring that was given to me in an important occasion New Year's Day which, in short the 'new year at least for me is to a great start with a single thought, welcomed with joy and serenity!
thought I reciprocated with a ring just as cute that you publish the next day. Meanwhile, in the Accessories section you will find photos of the ring ..... I received the classic solitaire that all us girls dream:)

TODAY ..... ACCESSORIES


0 comments:

Post a Comment